Senior Director, Product Management - PC Game Experiences
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Director, Product Management – PlayStation PC Game Experiences
Location: San Diego
Travel up to 30-40% including International as needed
- Lead & grow the PlayStation PC Game Experiences Product organization including staffing, leadership, and employee development!
- Lead and evolve the PlayStation game experience roadmap for all game related experiences including SDK development, client application experiences as PlayStation network Platform integration
- This role will be asked to take the lead on the overall PC gaming experiences for PlayStation including the leadership and responsibility to implement and deliver to our players worldwide.
- Deep understanding of the video game industry, especially PC, Cross Play and Cloud/Mobile based gaming needs and trends
- Ability to optimally lead both internal partner product needs alongside the player experience
- Passion to help drive SIE to reach its potential as the best place to play!
- Tight-knit collaboration across SIE business groups / personnel to create and build alignment in support of overall SIE goals.
- Ability to set clear outcomes and identify target critical metrics for the product org. Experience with Outcome Driven Innovation preferred.
- Consistent record to effectively balance both strategic and operational skills.
- Ability to deeply collaborate with UX Research teams, Engineering leadership and Program Management leaders across the company, worldwide.
- 10+ years of product experience in the interactive entertainment industry, with a consistent record of launching successful products on a global scale.
- Must have gaming experience
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that delivers against desired outcomes.
- Exceptional Analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Data or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23