Senior Director, Product & Channels
Role descriptionThe opportunity
We are seeking a Sr. Director, Global Platform Partners & Channels to drive innovation, growth and new business opportunities across the global organization. The Sr. Director will report directly to the SVP Revenue & Customer Success and will interface closely with C-Staff, SVP Engineering and key internal & external partners to develop and implement strategies to accelerate both revenue and strategic value across Mega-caps, Distribution platform, Marketplace and Channel partners.
The Sr. Director must be a leader with vision and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, identify new opportunities to create and innovate new profit centers, develop and perfectly implement plans, and inspire others to over-achieve against objectives.What you'll be doing
- Platforms - Develop a cohesive strategy that consistently identifies and carries out path forward with Target partners including MAAAM & strategic growth areas of new Distribution platforms (Snap, Netflix, Tencent) and Metaverse players like NVIDIA
- Team - Train up, manage and lead a team to adopt standard methodologies across the teams achieve targets
- Emerging Products - Develop organizational expertise and capacity to partner with BU’s (Core & Cloud, Digital Twins & Artistry) in order to accelerate their time to market and beat objectives, including platform support for all at scale distribution paths to consumers of RT3D
- Analyze trends, market needs, and innovation from other global Unity teams and apply those to Unity’s strengths to across multiple verticals
- Structure, negotiate and close key platform and channel partners, including cross division infrastructure partners
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at the senior level
- Assist in the development of pricing, product and market strategies
- Proven ability to structure and implement complex global strategic partnerships that create significant value for Unity, its partners and collaborators
- Experience working for a leading technology ecosystem provider, management consulting, or buy-side financial services firm with a focus on the convergence of hardware and software platforms
- Experience managing teams that build strategy and execution behind deals of consequence
- Proven track record of starting new partnerships and achieving targets of 8 figures
- Experience with a variety of deal structures including strategic partnerships, licensing, distribution, referral, resellers, revenue sharing and partnership sales
- Financial savvy and business leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of the RT3D visual compute ecosystem for entertainment and enterprise
- Strong multi-level relationships with top technology companies in our space
- Success in working with a geographically and culturally diverse organization
- Consistent record of over achieving objectives
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20