Senior Data Scientist, Campaign Valuation
The Unity Monetization team builds advertising, other personalized content delivery solutions, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. We are investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the efficiency and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
We are now looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a team that is building one of the key components in Unity Monetization stack. You will contribute and take the ownership of the Deep Neural Network algorithms making sure that the developers and gamers have the best advertisement experience. We expect you to actively contribute with new ideas and drive execution end-to-end.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive Unity’s user acquisition product from machine learning point of view in close collaboration with other data scientists, product managers and engineers
- Build state of the art machine learning methods to revolutionize personalized user acquisition advertisement for mobile gaming
- Implement and drive the development of deep learning and online personalized targeting solutions with tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Work with machine learning-based real-time online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Convey ideas, guide execution and mentor junior team members to implement high-quality machine learning-based products
What we’re looking for
- Solid understanding and practical experience in machine learning concepts and programming
- Well-versed in groundbreaking machine learning methods
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with implementing various data and machine learning-based online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
You might also have
- Experience with large scale data/distributed systems
- Experience in mobile advertisement, gaming, or online trading
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Helsinki, FinlandDate posted: 2021-12-11