Senior Data Scientist, Automated Banners
The Unity Monetization team builds advertising, in-game purchase promotion, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes terabytes of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Unity is investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions every second to optimize the effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
We are now looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing Automated Banners team! Our team helps to automate the creation of creative assets for Unity's advertisers. You will have a huge impact on scoping out, contributing to, and delivering on new Monetization initiatives, including early stage model development through to deployment and maintenance. Unity’s vast game monetization ecosystem provides you unique opportunities to make a real-world impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop machine learning models to build user acquisition advertising solutions for mobile gaming
- Drive Unity’s user acquisition product in close collaboration with other data scientists, product managers, and engineers
- Initiate and define new business opportunities and products
- Work with the tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Convey ideas, drive execution, and collaborate across the team
What we’re looking for
- Strong background in machine learning, from early concepts to implementation
- Hands-on experience implementing machine learning systems at scale in Python or similar languages and a variety of libraries like Tensorflow
- Good coding skills and engineering practices, familiar with agile software process and data-driven development
- Experience building machine learning systems with high impact, such as recommender systems or fraud detection systems
You might also have
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Experience in mobile advertising or gaming
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: HelsinkiDate posted: 2022-01-20