Senior Channel Partner Account Manager, Korea
Role descriptionThe opportunity
Are you ready for the challenge?
Come join our global Channel Partner Account Management team at Unity! We're looking for a senior channel professional, expert in SaaS/Software sales with a desire to make a real impact in a growing team. As a key team member, you will help us to continue becoming an outstanding channel enabling organization by building, and nurturing meaningful long-term relationships with Unity’s current and prospective channel partners.
As the regional channel sales champion for Korea, you will foster channel relationships end to end, drive the practice of outstanding reseller account management, and accelerate incremental revenue growth. Core to your success will be collaborating with our reselling partners to establish business goals and align on performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline and revenue generation.What you’ll be doing
- Be the go-to-person for resellers, marshalling resources to drive them to success
- Coordinate with regional business development sales to drive efficient incremental sales performance
- Craft and execute go-to-market strategies with partners
- Support partners in crafting valuable tools, integrations, and training
- Collaborate with relevant teams on channel partnerships to encourage partner participation in enablement and marketing activities
- Proficiency in the Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience in channel sales and nurturing partners
- An ability to build and execute a sales territory plan with a history of exceeding quota
- Experience in partner management roles with a positive relationship management ability
- Experience in working in a global setting with exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Korean and English
- Knowledge of the potential applications for real-time 3D technology in various industries
- Experience growing SaaS reseller revenue
- Experience as a regional sales manager in Korea
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Seoul, South KoreaDate posted: 2021-12-11