Senior Business Operations Partner, Core Engineering
Unity Technologies, creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, is seeking an analytical, communicative, highly motivated, and intellectually curious Senior Business Operations Partner to join our growing R&D Business Operations team!
This role will partner with R&D senior leadership and be responsible for driving alignment across day-to-day operations, facilitating change management to support new programs or infrastructure. Reporting to the head of R&D Business Operations, you will champion bringing R&D’s business priorities and plans to life and facilitate a smooth rhythm of business in R&D. We are looking for someone who will be comfortable working globally in a highly matrixed multinational organization and exhibit strong communication, judgment, and influencing skills as well as excellent cross-team collaboration.
In this role, you will increase the influence and reach of the senior leadership and act as an advisor, often aiding as a sounding board for business ideas and decisions. You thrive in high-velocity, unstructured environments, collaborating with various people and are proficient at facilitating, detailing and following up on executive meetings / decisions.
What you'll be doing
- Drive execution of Business Operations programs and projects such as communications, goal-setting/OKR’s, and process improvement strategy in coordination with yearly budgeting and planning activities in partnership with R&D Finance, Recruiting, and HR partners
- Support decision-making through research, analysis of information, and clear presentation of considerations as well as helping structure and develop action plans to drive follow through
- Align leadership teams to ensure communication, projects, and action items running through R&D are executed in togetherness, ultimately serving as a “force-multiplier” among R&D’s leadership and a point of continuity on leadership messaging and voice
- Supervise daily operations by collaborating with senior management and department leaders, performing various administrative and operational tasks, including generating correspondence and planning documentation
- Facilitate weekly meetings, all-hands and off-sites to improve our skills and the way we work together
What we're looking for
- Experience in business, operations, or program/project management with a business focus
- Outstandingly organized and specialized in planning key initiatives and communicating cross-functionally among Leadership Team members, business units, departments, groups, and teams
- Authentic executive presence and comfortable working with senior leaders
- Previous experience with product development or supporting product development organizations is strongly desired
- Previous experience working with technical engineering groups strongly desired
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, United KingdomDate posted: 2022-01-20