Senior Business Development Manager
Role descriptionThe opportunity
Unity’s business continues to grow quickly. The Manager of Global Strategic Partnerships has the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with existing and new partners, to establish and cultivate new business opportunities. This person possesses strong relationship-building skills and is skilled at identifying mutually beneficial opportunities with partners across the globe.
As the Manager of Global Strategic Partnerships, you will develop and lead some of Unity’s most strategic partnerships. You will work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships and a cross-functional team (legal, finance, business development, product, communications, and operations) to formulate a strategy that meets Unity’s development goals. You will engage with partners, negotiate terms, and oversee the agreement through execution.What you’ll be doing
- Act as the POC for a broad set of global partners
- Identify, target, prospect, and close complex partnerships that deliver real value to the business
- Manage the efforts to research and identify prospective partners and structure long term partnerships
- Lead internal cross-functional efforts to identify and tackle roadblocks to ensure flawless execution of partnership commitments and global expansion
- Maintain a deep understanding of Unity’s competitive landscape and emerging business trends at the global and regional level
- Bachelor's degree required
- Financial acumen and business leadership skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel globally 40%-50%
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environment
- A strong customer focus and ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and communication.
- Data-driven decision maker with the capacity to adapt and experiment.
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20