Senior Audio Designer
Playground Games is seeking a Senior Audio Designer who will be responsible for shaping the soundscape of as part of the Fable team.
In this role, you will use your talent within the field of game audio production to help shape the soundscape of our entirely new project. You must be a team player, keen to share your own expert knowledge and ultimately help develop those around you using your unique skillset. As a senior sound designer you should be proficient in creating both world class sound effects and bespoke technical audio systems.
- Expert working knowledge of Audiokinetic Wwise and Pro Tools.
- An incredibly keen ear for game audio production detail.
- A proven track record of world class technical audio design skills.
- Strong location and studio based SFX recording experience.
- Avid follower of cutting edge game audio techniques and new technologies..
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within an established, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now
A message from
“Playground Games is full to the brim with amazing world class talent, I have never worked with a team that is so focused on excellence.”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11