Senior Animation Programmer
Our Client is leading AAA console studio currently working on their new IP. We are looking for a Senior Animation Programmer to join their team and work on an unannounced new project
- The Senior Animation Programmer will be responsible for tackling challenges related to animation systems and pipelines, including the way characters dynamically look on-screen, input responsiveness, making tools to ease the process of making and implementing animations, and maintaining, developing, and improving our current tools and systems as well as optimizing animations for all platforms.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering experience
- At least one shipped AAA title developed and delivered from start to finish
- Knowledge in software design patterns and the ability to design maintainable, extendable, and well-optimized code
- Strong math skills, specifically good knowledge of linear algebra
- Expert knowledge in implementing animation requirements as well as maintaining, designing, and improving existing animation systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
- Excellent communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- UE4 knowledge
- Shipped-title experience
- Skills in using DCC tools like 3DSmax, Maya, Motion Builder is a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans,
- Company paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance,
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits and discounted gym memberships to keep their staff healthy and happy.
- Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01