Senior 2D Concept Artist
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
We are looking for that special person who is bored by the limitations of the conventional art. Someone who is passionate about the almost purely commercial art.
- Creates illustrations, character concepts, environments and backgrounds in collaboration with the game designer and art director;
- Conceives the game interface and menus;
- Makes sure that all the graphic assets have a unitary graphical aspect, in accordance with the game’s determined style;
- Motivated and passionate about video games;
- Flexible with art style and can work in an already defined genre;
- Independent and versatile (designing characters and environments);
- Degree from an Art College is necessary;
- Strong knowledge of color theory, with the possibility to create well-balanced color palettes, an ease of transposing ideas into already decided colors;
- Outstanding drawing and composition skills;
- Proficient technical skills and expertise in Photoshop;
- Thorough and organized, able to work with ambitious goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines;
- Knowledge of classical fine art techniques is a plus;
- Skills in 2D animation is a plus;
- 3D modeling, sculpting and texturing experience in both low and high poly, is a plus;
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English or Romanian CV. In order for us to consider your application, please send your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.), indicating the address of your website and portfolio if you have one.
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
OUR STUDIO ART DIRECTOR WILL REVIEW your CV and portfolio, and if he finds it relevant, one of our colleagues from HR will contact you.
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment, followed by interviews.
If the test fails, we will notify you within 1-2 days. You will certainly receive feedback from us about the process, but you can also track the status of your application through our application system.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Videos To Watch
Location: Bucharest, RomaniaDate posted: 2021-12-16