Sales Enablement Associate
Unity Technologies Sales team is growing at a rapid pace, meaning an increased need for a Sales Enablement Associate to help educate, train, and empower sales reps to win more business. We are seeking someone with customer experience, who is empathetic, loves efficiency and is self-motivated.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with Marketing to develop new sales specific content
- Drive adoption and support redesign and maintenance of our sales systems (Guru, Workramp, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) through competitions and gamification
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create educational quizzes and surveys to drive the success of the sales teams
- Support the development and execution of global enablement programs across all of Unity’s verticals
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to management on all user interactions and tool adoption to help evolve and optimize program results
What we’re looking for
- Self-Motivated with outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and with the highest level of integrity
- Experience in customer service, marketing, operations or similar role
- Ability to support and collaborate with multiple stakeholders in different roles and different countries
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative global environment with a large number of teams
You might also have
- SaaS company experience
- A love of our industries (video games, construction, design, etc.)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USADate posted: 2021-12-11