Sales Enablement Analyst
At Unity Operate we are reinventing the way games are built, launched and supported. We focus on providing innovative solutions that ease the development, launch, and operation of online games. We provide hybrid multi-cloud scaling technology, monetization solutions, online services, and 24/7 live operations for some of the world’s biggest games as well as for up-and-coming studios. At our core, we are passionate about gaming, and keeping gamers online!
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Enablement Analyst to support our International Sales Operations Team. This role will include supporting a variety of tasks including coordinating Sales training sessions, supporting content creation and maintaining internal training systems. You will have excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritise tasks and great interpersonal skills.What's in it for you
- Build and execute interactive sales training content with support of product, marketing and sales teams
- Ensuring all materials are created, recorded, accessible on internal systems and communicated clearly to relevant teams
- Working with multiple teams across the company to establish and roll out methodologies for enablement
- Champion sales enablement by ensuring the team has the right content, at the right time
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction - with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to engage with peers and internal partners at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and taking ownership for own workload
- Being proactive in identifying potential areas of improvement and building action plans for implementation
- Understanding the Sales roles and priorities, and using this information to deliver Onboarding and continuous education
- Worked within a Sales Organization
- Training experience
- Training Content development
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Southampton, United KingdomDate posted: 2022-01-20