Unity’s Customer Success Organization is looking for hard-working risk mitigators with the innate ability to seek hard problems. Nothing excites you more than working in a fast-paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity!
If you are results-oriented and self-motivated, come join Unity as a Renewal Specialist and be a part of our Customer Success team, based in Colombia. In this role, you will be a Unity advisor to paid users, "reaching out at key breakthroughs" of their journey to ensure users see value throughout their subscription. You will be a key driver of success for our subscription base, with a focus on improving retention and value perception. You will connect with our support, sales, and product teams to ensure an excellent overall customer experience. Most importantly, you'll interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an outstanding customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold. A curious, eager-to-learn approach will serve you well.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist customers with annual subscription renewal, ensuring the ideal configuration to support their goals
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
- Recommend users(complimentary or paid) products that add value to their current business setup to accelerate goal achievement
- Supervise success level and user satisfaction metrics (such as NPS, Micro-moment satisfaction, and perceived value), and ensure all interaction SLA's are being achieved and exceeded
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback to management on all user interactions and inquiries, and help evolve and optimize results
What we’re looking for
- Experience in an Account Executive, Customer Success, and/or Sales-related role in a SaaS company
- Proven track record of renewing customer contracts
- Experience in communicating software solutions and products over digital channels (email, phone) in English
You might also have
- Gainsight or Salesforce experience
- Experience working in Industrial businesses, Games Tech, Architecture, Automotive, Construction or Manufacturing sectors
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Pereira, ColombiaDate posted: 2022-01-20