Regional Cloud Solutions Architect
Role descriptionThe opportunity
At Unity, we are re-inventing the way online games are built, launched, and operated. Our Game Services division focuses on delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services, empowering creators to launch new and engaging multiplayer player experiences with confidence.
Game Services provides a suite of connected services, matchmaking, voice chat, content delivery, and hybrid game server hosting solutions for the world’s biggest games, allowing our customers to focus on creating phenomenal content for their living games.
Unity is looking for a highly passionate team player to join our technical customer-facing team in APAC. Our Partner Managers are the counterparts of our commercially focused Client Partners. Together they guide prospective customers through our product offerings, market-leading practices, implementation through production, and beyond.
As an ideal candidate, you are someone who have a balanced blend of technical expertise, commercial sensitivity, project management, and customer experience skills.What you’ll be doing
- Drive revenue growth strategy and improve customer retention
- Collaborate closely with multi-functional teams in various regions to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success
- Identify, monitor, and analyze important metrics Game Services accounts to overcome challenges, implement tasks, and support key customers in collaboration with sales teams
- Set strategy for the territory to increase adoption of existing & new game services products
- Prepare internal & external communication updates to all parties on the progress of customer development breakthroughs
What we’re looking for
- Strong organization skills
- Technical Background in Infrastructure, Cloud, Networking or Live Services and accompanying technologies
- Capable of working within a rapidly changing environment and drive significant next steps
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
You might also have
- Coding Ability (C#, C++, Perl, GoLang), and stellar track record in Solution Engineering or Technical Account Management
- Knowledge of the Video Games industry
- PMP or other project management certification with experience in running large scale projects with long delivery cycles
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: SingaporeDate posted: 2021-12-11