Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
Skydance Animation Madrid is the next great animation studio, currently the biggest one in Spain, led by a diverse team of talented and visionary individuals who have worked in studios around the globe.
We have multiple open internships that will support Animation features development teams, so our Internship Program offers its own unique learning opportunities. You will have the chance to network and meet with Skydance leaders, learn transferable skills, and gain real-world experience. It is an experience ideal for those moving from the classroom to the industry.
This is a paid internship that will be held on-site. Welcome on board!
As a Talent Acquisition trainee, you will be a partner that will help to manage the recruiting activity.
This role will support the Talent Acquisition team by scheduling interviews, posting job descriptions, managing paperwork and presentations as well as sourcing candidates.
- Help to post job descriptions on websites and university boards.
- Help Scheduling interviews
- Translate job descriptions, documents, presentations, etc.
- Note-taking during reviews and meetings.
- Research for new candidates, screen resumes, and interview applicants, when required.
- Attend job fairs and career events when required to generate qualified applicants.
- Create a superior candidate experience.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure the achievement of staffing goals.
- Help in recruitment processes
- Assist other team members, when it's necessary.
- Follow supervisor's guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. / B.S.) preferred.
- Basic Knowledge: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- High English level.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Excellent organizational skills must be able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Self-starter who can handle a diverse set of initiatives.
- Ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and to effectively communicate with candidates, employees, and management at all levels.
- Superb customer focus and attention to detail.
- Predisposition to respond positively to the duties assigned and deadlines.
- Attitude of collaboration with others, inside and outside the team.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01