At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Do you love to plan? Are you a SmartSheet champion? If so, join us as our Production Planner!
In this role, you will be responsible for planning the execution of products for the manufacturing and distribution side of the business. This involves crafting schedules incorporating key landmarks, syncing handoffs, and collaborating with partners as changes are needed.
Experience with scheduling and project management software like Microsoft Project or SmartSheet is essential. Knowledge of print production, offshore manufacturing, and safety testing requirements is super advantageous. We’d love it if you had knowledge and passion for our brands and games, but it’s not required.
Your excellent eye for detail, epic organization, and ability to adjust their communication style to work with a wide range of personality types will serve you well.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain schedules from supplier handoff to product delivery.
- Work with partners to avoid schedule collisions and smooth out resource spikes whenever possible.
- Handle drop-in work requests and assign tasks to ensure on time delivery.
- Communicate changes to partners as they arise.
What you'll bring:
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Project or Smart Sheet.
- Strong project management skills; capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of various aspects of manufacturing including print, thermoforming, and plastics manufacture.
- Excellent ability to facilitate the exchange of information through multiple channels.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Location: Renton, WADate posted: 2021-12-11