Production Finance Trainee
Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
As a Production Finance trainee, you should be able to assist in producing Company’s forecasting, budgeting, pricing, variance analysis, and special projects.
- Prepare and support the development of financial reports and presentations.
- Monthly production forecasting maintenance.
- Monitoring the analytical distribution of project staff.
- Assisting in the month-end accounting process reports, ensuring all tasks are completed in accordance with the closing procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar.
- Excel Advanced Level.
- Familiar with Navision or a similar system would be a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Mid-English level desirable.
- Predisposition to respond positively to the duties assigned and deadlines.
- Attitude of collaboration with others, inside and outside their team.
- Deliver on time and in full basic results complying with the duties demanded.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Quickly assimilates basic information.
- Strong work ethic.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01