Product Marketing Manager
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As part of the Game team, working in close collaboration with the global Product Marketing team and an extended network of experts (ASO, UA, Consumer & Market Insights, Social Media, Press Relations, Influence, etc.), you will oversee the marketing of a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution.
This role is located in our production studio in Ho Chi Minh but you will also work and coordinate with team members located in various territories worldwide.
• Conduct market research, benchmarking and consumer studies to identify the game target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP.
• Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling, etc.).
Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions, etc.).
• Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base.
• Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert.
• Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners (e.g. Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable.
• Create documentation and pitch for games.
• Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner.
• Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, share-ability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms.
• Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets.
• Oversee the Social Media & Community strategy, including through the direct management of the Game Community Manager.
• 3+ years in product marketing and ads, ideally in online entertainment products.
• Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers’ titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
• Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
• Creative skills (ads, videos) to brief Marketing assets and collaborate with artist.
• Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
• Advanced English level is a must.
• Great presentation & reporting skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· (20-minute) Phone call --> Entry Test --> (1 round of) Interview -> Offer.
WORK LOCATION AND HOUR:
· Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH) during the pandemic to avoid infections.
· Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
· An attractive monthly salary, with Lunar New Year ("13th-month salary") and annual performance bonuses.
· Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
· 12-14 days of annual paid leave + 5 days of annual paid sick leave + 12 paid holidays.
· WFH and WFH support are available during times of (and planned to continue after) Covid-19 (only to locals and local expats).
· A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
· A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
· An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
· Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
· Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: PMM_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US:
· Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
· Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamDate posted: 2021-12-16