Interested in driving the future of our automotive HMI business with us?
Unity Shanghai is looking for a Product Manager with excellent technical and business skills! This role will partner closely with our engineering, sales and marketing teams to define the business model, pricing, drive our product roadmap based on customer insights and data.
What you’ll be doing
- Share your insights of the market, software and tools ecosystem, competitors, and positioning to internal teams.
- Able to manage the feedback and coordinate into prioritized epics or features, and collaborate cross-functionally to develop and articulate the vision and strategy for Unity in the markets.
- Provide broad access to resources including use cases, persona / user stories, competitive analysis and market data. Moreover, support the marketing effort by providing documentation on product specifications and competitive analysis.
- Collaboration with R&D, sales, marketing and strategy, support the development of product roadmap. As well as working with the UI/UX and the marketing team to validate hypotheses, test prototypes, and to track product & feature performance and market fit.
- Internally, brief and train the teams on new automotive HMI products, features and user benefits; Externally, assist in representing the product to all of the appropriate market groups including clients, suppliers and strategic partners
What we’re looking for
- Industry experience in automotive HMI, and product management experience in software development, with deep networks within automotive HMI suppliers globally/ regionally.
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge of the automotive HMI industries, tools, and how software tools and services are built and used.
- Track record of managing products and features across the entire lifecycle, and successfully brought new products to market, working across the company as the product expert.
- Experience using Unity or other real-time rendering engines; experience with AR/VR a plus.
- Great communicator who is capable to get different parties aligned, and comfortable being the professional product face for Unity or rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty!
You might also have
- BS / MS in computer science. Other relevant degrees or experience will be valued.
- 25% to 35% travel required, demonstration of previous work travel preferred
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Shanghai, ChinaDate posted: 2021-12-11