Product manager, Monetization Insights / Gestionnaire de produit, Connaissances monétisation
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Unity Monetization team in Montreal. You will be responsible for products and features that help developers monetize their games. This role requires being able to communicate a vision clearly, iterate quickly, and collaborate with multifaceted teams in the development and adoption of your products!
To qualify, you should have examples of products you have built in the past that demonstrate simplifying sophisticated problems and having a clear measurable impact on customer engagement and value. We desire prior experience working with design, analytics, and product management in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in inquisitive and hardworking people above all. In addition to your solid understanding of product methodologies and engineering technologies, you should be a great communicator, both in writing and in person, and experienced at collaborating with many partners to drive a vision to reality. You should also be prepared to showcase a basic understanding of how mobile advertising works and some common challenges of the industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning monetization tools that make it easier for any customers to be successful, highlighting key optimizations and anomalies requiring their attention.
- Perform market research and lead customer engagements for various use-cases and problems to determine where future opportunities lie.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear methods for tracking success and risks
- Develop, prioritize, and implement product strategies, a long-term vision, and roadmaps
- Drive alignment across collaborators from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
What we’re looking for
- Examples of a frontend design and UX background crafting B2B customer-facing tools showcasing clear impact, with a love for building complex tools that are easy to use and flexible.
- Experience developing relationships with customers and having user empathy with them to gather feedback as well as understand their needs.
- Can illustrate leadership abilities developing processes, being decisive, and providing clarity for teams when needed. Can demonstrate a self-starter mentality stepping up when resources are not available. (doing analysis and wireframing)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to collaborate with various cross-functional teams with an in-it-together mentality.
You might also have
- Experience with mobile in-app AD Networks, Mediation, and Bidding Technology
- Passion for game developers and what they do
- Passion for Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#LI-DD1 #SEN
Location: Remote, CanadaDate posted: 2022-01-20