Product Manager - League of Legends Esports Manager (Contractor)
Product Manager- League of Legends Esports Manager (Contractor)
Product Managers at Riot Games China help lead the vision of each individual product across the finish line, and assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations.
As Product manager on the China team, you will join the effort of shipping incredible experiences for players in China. By encouraging teams to collaborate we'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line and into players’ hands. We'll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
- Support Riot and our Chinese partners on developing and launching a co-development game in China
- Involve in game production projects, improve feature landing efficiency and collaborating with partners to optimize players’ experiences
- Smoothen asset and content delivery process between Riot and our Chinese partners
- Drive periodic summary and review of different game features, from planning, designing, iterations to final launch
- Passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games and take play seriously
- 2+ years of professional work experience in product/project management, preferably delivering player facing products or features
- Experience using project management tools to track and achieve project milestones (Favro, Trello, JIRA)
- Experienced stakeholder management and rapport-building skills
- Willingness frequent travels every month within China
- Base in Shanghai
- Familiarity with League of Legends and LPL, closely follow news on pro players and teams inside and outside of the arena.
- Deep understanding of Chinese culture and the China game market
- Manage project/task prioritization while wearing multiple hats
Location: Shanghai, ChinaJob IdDate posted: 2021-12-11