WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you will help us thrive for operational production excellence, as we take on new and ever changing challenges for our expanding library of products, how they interact with one another, and help coordinate projects and initiatives that will redefine our ecosystem of experiences.
In This Role You Will
- Collaborate with Publishing, Product & Platform Development teams on various initiatives and projects
- Create, organize and maintain products on digital Partner stores (console and mobile)
- Work with the Product Management team to maintain products pricing and limit regional deviations on Partner stores
- Be able to articulate and coordinate production planning, compliance & procedure updates, and submission issues
- Drive, coordinate and manage cross-team, cross-disciplines or team projects/initiatives as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Detail oriented, and able to stay organized in high flux environment
- Strong problem-solving, and project management skills
- Strong external partnership/relationship management
- Ability to navigate multiple content management systems (web, 1st Party Platform, etc.)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Games industry knowledge and experience, able to relate to players’ experience with products
- Familiarity with a second language
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23