Principal Product Manager
Role descriptionThe opportunity
We are looking for a skilled IC role Principal Product Manager with a big picture and whole eco-system view, who can balance needs and commonalities across multiple services and product lines, influencing and guiding us as we continue to grow.
The globally distributed team you will be joining develops a suite of self-serve products for gaming studios of all sizes as part of our goal to democratize creator’s access to technology whilst enabling them to both operate and monetize their creations. While our offerings are being forged by the needs of games, there are many other industries adopting RT3D, and we expect an exciting mission ahead!
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with our Engineering and product leadership teams to understand how our technology stack works, its flaws, its opportunities, and its path to build better impact for our customers
- Devising, communicating and influencing product strategy through persuasive and highly informed arguments
- You will stay on top of industry, market, technology, and competitive trends in the gaming and other segments where we compete for market share
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for our whole portfolio
What we’re looking for
- Organizational finesse- Understands motivations of vital team members and uses these insights to craft and influence initiatives - driving for alignment across growing product teams
- A Problem solver - Does not cling to particular methodologies, always sees more than one way to implement a solution. Continually seeking new, more efficient ways of achieving success – anticipating roadblocks, reducing the overall complexity of solution
- Proven experience in one or more game operations domains - multiplayer, game operations or advertising
- An individual who is comfortable being the primary product advocate to present at corporate events, customer visits, and strategic deals as required
You might also have
- A passion for games!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20