Partner Manager, Growth Ops
Unity Technologies is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our advertising demand operation team as Partner Manager, Growth Ops. You excel in performance marketing, love problem-solving, analyzing data to establish insights. We want you to drive our UA and Partnerships efforts to improve growth for our partners. You will establish and maintain significant relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain a keen understanding of the customer’s performance marketing strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs, ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicate those needs to the appropriate people within Unity.
You will be the specialist of providing user acquisition advices to help our mobile app clients spend budget wisely and achieve the best return on investment of their performance marketing spend. A strong candidate will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.What you’ll be doing
- Use internal BI and analytical tools to retrieve data from large data warehouses and work with data visualization tools to deliver business insights, provide advertisers with data driven growth strategy recommendation and campaign performance optimization.
- Collect feedback from advertisers and communicate closely with the product team to improve the product user experience.
- Work with external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with advertisers
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product and Engineering, Ad support, Product marketing, to prioritize and support execution
- Own strategic global project to increase the work efficiency or boost revenue in a smarter way as contribution and influence to the team.
- Bi-lingual with Japanese and English
- Experience with UA in gaming or mobile advertising companies
- Data driven, proactive, self-motivated personality and who is willing to share and easy to communicate
- Have knowledge of data analysis tools like tableau or SQL
- Lead a project which has global impact
- Expert-level understanding and integration into the current JP gaming market
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices. The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Tokyo, JapanDate posted: 2022-01-20