Playground Games is seeking an Outsource Manager who will be responsible for overseeing content creation by external vendors and ensuring that it meets the quality we expect from Forza Horizon.Playground Games is seeking an Outsource Manager who will be responsible for overseeing content creation by external vendors and ensuring that it meets the quality we expect from Forza Horizon.
In the role of Outsource Manager, you will possess the ability to develop and maintain long-term positive relationships with our internal teams and external development partners, ensuring everyone is striving for the same goal. With your solid experience in planning, you will create and maintain roadmaps and schedules of work for the completion of external tasks, ensuring project dates are upheld. Coupled with your managerial skills, your knowledge of the development lifecycle will allow you to drive effective collaboration and continuous improvement through our workflow and communications processes.
- Experience of working with external development partners in the game industry
- Full development lifecycle experience in a production or other managerial role
- Exposure to workflow and productivity tools used in game development and outsourcing (i.e. Confluence, Shotgun)
- Understanding of game development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A message from
“I feel very lucky to work at PG! I get to work with a world-class team of developers on AAA projects. I am constantly learning new skills and I get to express my creativity every day. I love that at PG, everybody really wants to make the best game that they can!”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11