Riot Games is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and creative Office Manager for our China Office! You will play an essential part in supporting our office space by tackling diverse challenges using your administrative experience. You will support initiatives across game development, platform, and operations teams, as well as other internal and external partners. You are a champion of office morale, exemplify our Riot Values, and passionate about driving our company goals and vision; all while maintaining the highest standards of quality and service. You will report to the Head of Enterprise, China.
- Partner with office leadership to Support the overall China Team’s needs on Office Management/Workplace Experience
- Drive the Workplace Experience forecasts and actual spend inside and out
- Implement established policies and procedures for China office, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks, construction projects, and the management of vendors to conduct regular repairs and maintenance efforts
- Manage a team of office associates, receptions, and tea ladies to provide the day-to-day administrative supports
- Support recruiting, new employee onboarding, and marketing/branding
- BA, BS, or 5+ years Related Experience
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Extensive knowledge of office moves and office build-outs
- Excel in both Written and Spoken Communication with ability to tune Messages for a variety of audiences
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Comfortable interpreting guidelines and analyzing factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
- Comfortable navigating and solving cross-department corporate processes
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Location: Shanghai, ChinaJob IdDate posted: 2021-12-11