Office Associate (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
- Maintain office tidiness & cleanliness;
- Supervise the work of tea ladies;
- Handle facilities vendors & office related payments;
- Internal contact point to report fault to Property Management & vendors;
- Timely communication to Riot China staff on the office related issues;
- Assist Office Manager to coordinate internal events/activities and ad-hoc requests;
- Assist corporate hotel booking for Riot China staff;
- Oversee office supplies/snacks/beverages inventory;
- Cover the reception desk when necessary;
- Coordinate office admin initiated by business sides.
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Associate or in related field within a professional environment;
- Fluent English(Equivalent to CET-6 and above) & native Mandarin language;
- Ability to establish a well-functioning network of internal and external contacts to ensure the smooth running of the offices;
- Time management skills, detail-oriented;
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work;
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks;
- Service oriented;
- Warm personality with strong communication skills;
- Be positive to the gaming/esports industry;
- Proficiency with Photoshop will be a plus.
Location: Shanghai, ChinaJob IdDate posted: 2021-12-11