Mid-Level PHP Developer
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Web Developer to join our core Acquisition Development team.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for building and improving the foundation for Gameloft’s worldwide web stores, tools and services that support of the deployment and management of the stores, as well as investigating and optimizing these alongside other developers from all over the world.
- Work on the template solution on which Gameloft Web Stores are built;
- Help optimize site asset management, page speed, overall user experience;
- Assist with integration of custom user flows for various worldwide Gameloft Web Stores;
- Build internal support tools for the user flow management and deployment;
- Help investigate issues and bottlenecks in the user acquisition flow;
- Work closely with the other teams in the department involved in the whole process of building and maintaining Gameloft Web Stores;
- 2+ years of experience working with PHP in MVC frameworks like Symfony; (preferred; similar MVC framework experience accepted);
- Experience working with HTML/CSS and the DOM model;
- SQL query skills and basic RDBMS design experience;
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Intermediate English level;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and an orientation to creative problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React.js (or other frontend libraries or frameworks);
- Site speed optimization knowledge;
- Web application security concepts and best practices knowledge;
- Knowledge of responsive web design and mobile web development;
- Experience with Google Analytics integrations;
- NoSQL solutions knowledge;
- Working experience with AWS.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Location: Bucharest, RomaniaDate posted: 2021-12-16