Material Handler II
For decades, Wizards of the Coast has connected people around the world through play and imagination, with core games that have defined their genres - Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons®. We want to offer more ways to connect and play as the company grows. And that’s where you come in.
What you'll do:
Perform various tasks and functions as directed by warehouse leads and management which results in efficient order processing and material handling movement.
- Utilize material handling equipment as primary order picking method.
- Perform basic WMS functionality.
- Put Away
- Create ASN
- Perform advanced Nexxio manifesting functions.
- Bills of lading, shipping labels and packing slips
- End of day processing
- Perform SAP functions
- Purchase Orders
- Vendor identification
- Prepare export documentation following international regulatory guidelines
- Complete “Warehouse Receipt” and “Returned Goods” forms.
- Generate bar codes labels.
- Complete “New Product Data” form to Order Processing.
- Schedule inbound delivery appointments with carriers.
- Coordinate outbound shipments with appropriate transportation companies.
- Perform inventory control duties.
- Location verification
- Cycle counts
- Physical inventory
- Perform other duties as directed by lead person.
- Provide management with information to improve warehouse operations.
What you'll bring:
- A high school diploma is preferred for this position.
- Prior forklift experience is required. Wizards of the Coast will require successful completion of forklift certification prior to the operation of any material handling equipment.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse is required and prior experience in a pick/pack environment is required.
- Previous shipping and/or receiving experience is required
- This position requires performing manual labor and carrying boxes up to, and sometimes in excess of, 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Location: Renton, WADate posted: 2021-12-11