Manager, Global Strategic Partnerships
Role descriptionThe opportunity
As a leader within the Global Strategic Partnerships organization at Unity, you will be responsible for leading business strategy negotiations and opportunity analysis across marketing, Cloud, Data centers, and ISP's.
In this role, you will collaborate with key internal/external partners to develop and implement strategies that drive revenue, build deep and lasting customer partnerships, and manage a team to drive impact that will ultimately be translated for greater benefits to Unity Creators.What you’ll be doing
- Manage a team of up to 5 people and possess detailed understanding of project management principles and planning, with the ability to empower groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Set and track project goals: run and account for unforeseen delays, then realign schedules and expectations as needed.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends as needed to prepare status reports.
- Work cross-functionally with the product, marketing, analytics, and Unity engine teams: assign duties and responsibilities and lead all aspects of workflow of project staff, while ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of the project. Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Develop, maintain, and revise proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Bachelor's degree and/or prior experience in a business development role
- Mobile experience, preferably in a services/SDK business
- Knowledge and passion of the gaming ecosystem
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment
- Passionate about playing games on multiple different platforms (console, mobile, etc.)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal partners
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20