Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity Technologies as an Accounting Manager! You will be a key part of our fast-paced, exciting, and growing team as we strive to evolve, standardize and automate our global accounting processes, while also developing strong working relationships with cross-functional partners and various levels of management
What you’ll be doing
- Drive the monthly general ledger close process and related activities, which includes flux analysis as well as the review of transactions and reconciliations to ensure proper accounting treatment and accuracy
- Participate in the ongoing development of accounting policies and procedures, including the review and implementation of process improvements and system changes
- Provide support, training, mentoring and leadership to accountants on an ongoing basis to ensure overall professional growth
- Work with external auditors on matters relating to the annual and quarterly financial statement audit
- Ensure SOX compliance and maintain internal controls for the respective areas of responsibility
- Integrate acquired companies for the respective areas of responsibility to ensure a smooth and timely transition/integration.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field, with a strong background in US GAAP and SOX
- Progressive experience in accounting and/or audit, preferably with public, multinational companies
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and a proven ability to partner with various levels of the organization
- High level of attention to detail and a proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
You might also have
- CPA and/or MBA
- Workday Financials experience
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Bellevue, WA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20