Lead QA Engineer
At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Monthly, billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are Made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players.
We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we see that players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
We are on a mission to enable every player to play, create and share games on the biggest platform possible: Your phone.
Join our new team and help us building the biggest platform to create and play games on mobile.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure our iOS and android updates are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal bugs.
- Build up a strong QA team and be in charge for the overall quality of our releases.
- Work closely with the development and community team to provide early feedback, test new features and investigate user feedback from a technical perspective
- Work with Product Management and Developers to identify and validate requirements, risks and produce test plans.
What we’re looking for
- You are able to own the QA process and improve the overall release quality.
- Strong experience with QA testing on mobile applications, preferably games
- Experience with backend testing
- Knowledge about JIRA and Confluence
You might also have
- Experience with the Unity Engine
- Strong knowledge about best practices in mobile game design
- Experiences building automated test procedures
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Berlin, GermanyDate posted: 2022-01-20