Lead Concept Artist
Playground Games is looking for a Lead Concept Artist to join our Fable team who can help realise our game vision and work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent.
As a Lead Concept Artist, you will be instrumental in guiding and leading the concept team. You will also champion the visuals and design of environments or character, keyframes, props and set concepts.
You will work in conjunction with the Art Director to push the concept team to new limits, to help transform ideas into inspiring concepts and production imagery. You will have a superior grasp for visual design and excellent foundation skills. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
Industry knowledge coupled with experience leading a concept team on published console titles is required.
- Experience of working as Lead or similar role on published titles, shipped an AAA tittles
- Great and inspirational management and leadership skills.
- Superior understanding of visual design principles including colour and light.
- Solid understanding of how ideas translate from the conceptual phase to in game content.
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed callouts and quickly iterate on feedback.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A passion for games.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.Apply Now
A message from
“I feel very lucky to work at PG! I get to work with a world-class team of developers on AAA projects. I am constantly learning new skills and I get to express my creativity every day. I love that at PG, everybody really wants to make the best game that they can!”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11