Lead Automation Engineer
Bungie is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test with experience in developing automated testing pipelines. In this role, you will be responsible for modernizing and improving all aspects of our pipeline to scale to the needs of our growing studio. You will also help us build a stronger team through management and mentorship. If you are passionate about empowering our studio of developers who work everyday to bring together millions of players, this might be the role for you!
- Design, build, test, and maintain the systems of our automated test pipeline
- Work with team leads to define and create the future of Bungie’s automated testing pipeline
- Be a key contributor in architecture design and code reviews
- Manage or mentor team members, coaching them to be their best
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with C#
- Familiarity with build systems, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience with NUnit (or similar)
- Experience managing or mentoring engineers
- Experience with automated testing pipeline development
- Experience with SQL or Elasticsearch
- Experience with distributed systems development
- Experience automating hardware platforms (e.g. PS5, Xbox One, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Experience leading teams developing complex products with high cross-team dependencies
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23