Lead Audio Designer
Playground Games is seeking a Lead Audio Designer to oversee development of world-class audio for Fable.You will be responsible for planning, resourcing and shaping the soundscape of our entirely new AAA open world action / RPG.
Reporting to the Audio Director, you will use your talent within the field of game audio production to help shape the soundscape of our entirely new project. You must be a team player, keen to share your own expert knowledge and ultimately help develop those around you using your unique skillset. As a Lead Audio Designer, you should be proficient in leading world class audio teams while balancing the creative and technical needs of a project.
- Experience of leading game audio development including direction/leadership and supervision of a world-class audio team.
- Expert working knowledge of game audio middleware and audio software.
- An incredibly keen ear for game audio production detail.
- A proven track record of world class technical audio design.
- Strong process and planning skillset including experience guiding outsource audio development.
- Advocate of cutting-edge game audio techniques and new technology.
- Excellent team management and communication skills.
A message from
“Working at Playground Games has allowed me to work with some of the most talented developers in the UK on amazing AAA titles. Some of my best memories are of the exciting opportunities that have arisen whilst working here.”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11