Parallel Studios is developing the next AAA sci-fi franchise and leveraging blockchain/NFT tech to deploy our IP as NFT's, games, comics, movies, & more! We are fast moving, innovative, & flexible in a way that has allowed us to grow rapidly into one of, if not the most well-regarded NFT gaming companies in the world. We aim to continue breaking ground as we merge blockchain tech with traditional entertainment to create a new paradigm in which the users own parts of the digital worlds they grow to love.
The 3D & Immersive team at Parallel focuses on creating the most innovative virtual and mixed reality experiences. They are pioneering a new form of interactive entertainment and storytelling by leveraging years of combined experience in the tech, film and AAA videogame industries.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with a cross-functional team of experts on multiple disciplines: games, film, tech, software development.
- Create high quality, believable animations for a multitude of Parallel assets (Props, Vehicles and Characters) for our AR/VR Experiences as well as for our upcoming TCG videogame.
- Have full ownership of your work. From blocking to final animation and implementation.
- Work closely with Artists, Riggers and TDs to help design the most productive animation pipeline.
- Help to recruit top talent animators to build an amazing team.
- Have a great impact in building the Parallel IP, it’s animation style and quality bar across multiple projects.
- Maintain fluid communication across all relevant disciplines and outsourcing partners to produce the best possible assets.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has several years of professional game development experience and has shipped multiple AAA titles.
- Has a strong understanding of video game animation development.
- Has great skills as a key frame animator and is able to achieve a top level of realism, both for characters as well as props/vehicles.
- Is passionate about working with technology constraints, thinks out of the box and is able to transform challenges into design opportunities.
- Is a team player and can help us build an amazing culture.
- Is an optimist, proactive, open-minded and has the desire to share knowledge and learn from others.
- Is self-driven, autonomous. Can get his/her hand dirty on the job and loves taking on duties outside of his/her field of expertise while the team expands.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in trends & technologies across the spatial computing (AR/VR/MR/XR) space.
- Passion and interest for AR/VR experiences and understanding of their specific visual language requirements.
Parallel Studios is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Parallel Studios is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Location:Date posted: 2022-10-29