To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Junior Rigger to join our Gwent team. If you already have your first experience in rigging and are looking to expand your skills, don’t hesitate and send us your application. Remember to show us your portfolio :)
- Creating high-quality Rigging and Skinning for in-game character models.
- Assisting with pipeline tools and working with Tech and Animation Lead on continuous improvement of those engine tools.
- Working with modelers to create optimal meshes that will get the best deformations and allow for a wide range of motion.
- Collaborating with animators on designing motion controls.
- Working with production management on task prioritisation.
- At least 1 year experience in creating rigging and skinning for characters.
- Knowledge of Maya is a must.
- Good understanding of human and animal anatomy.
- Ability to easily cooperate with others.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Motion Builder, MEL or Python.
- Knowledge of Unity.
- Problem Solving Skills
We offer you
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Location: Warsaw, PolandDate posted: 2022-01-20