Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Gameloft’s mission is to amaze the world, so everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
We have been proudly crafting games since 2000, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads.” Talented Gameloft employees from all over the world have created established franchises, such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter.
We put passion into every pixel of our games. It’s at the core of what we do every day, and major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, etc. recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi—one of the world’s largest media groups—giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft, as an Influencer Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games, always looking out for the best talent to join the team and help create the best experiences for our players, influencers and their audiences.
Gameloft’s Influencer Manager will be responsible for the company’s paid influencer outreach & strategy on a specific portfolio of games. We’re looking for someone who will help to work on inspired creative & ambitious campaigns that drive business results at a global scale and in an authentic way. You will report to the Influencer Marketing Team Lead & will strive to make Influence Marketing a key component in Gameloft’s Marketing Funnel by working closely with Product Marketing Managers across the globe.
- Ideate and manage the development of our Influencer Partnerships strategy ensuring a holistic approach, in collaboration with game development teams, marketing and community managers and in alignment with senior leaders;
- Curate and inspire people with your influencer marketing knowledge to help them grow
- Create and present highly engaging presentations around influencer strategies and results.
- Find synergies with Product Marketing Managers, User Acquisition Managers & Game teams to inspire and support game features meant to empower Influence Sponsorships;
- Coordinate our global and local influencer relations campaign elements including briefs, budget, contract & context integration with the ultimate goal of creating experiences that drive ROI and long-term engagement;
- Own global budgets for Influence Campaigns;
- Create and identify KPI based on revenue goals;
- Find ways to track and measure ROI – attribution, fingerprinting, SDKs, etc
- 2+ years of working with talent - content creators and influencers in a global environment
- Have established relationships with influencers in the gaming industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with a suite of measurement tools for influencers, media companies or brands
- Comfortable in a fast paced gaming environment
- Process – oriented, ability to facilitate change and inspire the sharing of best practices
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- RRSP matching
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaDate posted: 2021-12-16