Incubation Senior World Artist
Bungie is looking for a senior environment artist to join one of our incubation teams. If you are equal parts passionate, fearless, and curious, we want to hear from you. Working in incubation means challenging the traditional expectations of what a Bungie game can be. As an environment artist you will be critical in establishing a new style through which we reach new audiences.
- Help establish a new artistic vision and build new worlds
- Iterate rapidly and frequently and help the team create art benchmarks
- Work independently to create content that will help inform creative decisions
- Create a wide range of environment content, from mockups to finished assets
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to establish shared pillars and procedures for content creation
- Efficient communication and strong collaboration skills
- Mastery in creation a stylistic range of in-game materials
- Robust understanding of light, value, composition, color, and detail in environmental design
- High level of proficiency in contemporary game dev software (Photoshop, Maya,
- Max, Zbrush, Substance Designer, and other 2D/3D applications)
- Professional experience working with current generation game engine / pipelines
- Experience in a collaborative game development environment crafting playable spaces
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with procedural generation
- Updated Resume (PDF Preferred)
- Updated Portfolio / Demo Reel
- Provide password if applicable
- Tailor your portfolio to the specific job that you’re applying for
- Portfolio breakdown: provide additional notes, references, explanations, etc.
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23