HR Operations Specialist
Unity is looking for diligent and meticulous operational support to enable our growing HR team, primarily by ensuring data integrity, driving processes, and handling Japan employment-related applications. We want our employees to find it “easy” to work at Unity and that will be what this role delivers!
The role reports to the HR Operations Manager who is based in Singapore
What you’ll be doing
- Handling High volume administrative and transactional activities related to employee onboarding, benefits, leave management, record management, and retention, and HR compliance
- Manage the input & accuracy of all employee data across all systems
- Implement all HR-related processes, partnering closely with HR, IT, Finance, Legal, and other company function collaborators
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist the HR team by providing reports, tracking critical metrics, document creation, etc; and cover for the duties of the APAC HR Operations team where required
What we’re looking for
- Well rounded Human Resource experience
- Conversant with English, Japanese, Including written English
- Effective communication with HR Team and employee experience service skills
- Someone who thrives on keeping employee data, records, and documents in order
- Independent task driver
You might also have
- Workday experience
- Additional language: Korean/Chinese will be a plus
- Experiences in working within a technology company, and familiarity with Japan Labor legislation process
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Tokyo, JapanDate posted: 2022-01-20