HR Operations Specialist
Unity is growing fast! Hiring and retaining the best people are key to our success. HR Operations is the engine that enables success for employees, managers, and internal partners at Unity. We want to make it easy for our employees to work at Unity. We’re on the seek for an HR Operations Specialist to help us deliver that goal, particularly passionate about our staff in Canada; To be part of the team that ensures smooth, efficient, and compliant HR systems, processes, and employee lifecycle events; and support data integrity and development of our HR Systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting, driving, and delivering all HR transactional activities within a defined area while delivering continuous improvement initiatives and providing best-fit HR service, and own employee information administration, including handling our filing systems, preparing letters and contract addendum, delivering letters /addendums via Docusign, etc.
- Providing an excellent employee experience from onboarding to offboarding, and Responding to stakeholder queries (employees, managers, HR team) via our shared HR-Americas email inbox, and various HR handled Slack channels
- Utilizing and auditing our HR information system, Workday, to ensure absolute data integrity; and supporting and suggesting fixes and improvements in the Workday environment
- QA of our HR System is also of key importance and you will be essential in ensuring that we have complete data integrity through processing HR transactions, testing of system changes, report generation, and analyzing data workflows for process improvement opportunities within Workday
- Liaising with our payroll team to deliver accurate and timely payroll information changes for monthly payroll. Constantly reviewing how and what information we deliver and by what means, driving as much towards Workday as possible
What we’re looking for
- HR Operations is your thing! You will thrive in a role that involves transactional and operational tasks and have experience of working in an operational HR role ideally within a very fast-paced, international organization
- You are highly motivated and self-managing, with excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- You have a high level of attention to detail and strive for 100% data accuracy and integrity in everything you do.
- You are driven by providing a high level of customer service and success, and always want to go the extra mile to ensure HR does the best job possible for our stakeholders.
You might also have
- Flexibility to make occasional travel for team meetings and to join occasional evening calls with colleagues in other global offices in other time zones.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USADate posted: 2022-01-20