[Hanoi] 3D Animator
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking a 3D Animator to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad and Android games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for character animations of ambitious 3D games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Creating believable, high-quality animations and directly participating in implementing them in games.
• Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director.
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
Experience in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio, especially in Games industry
• Clear understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation.
• Excellent rigging/skinning skills with low to medium polygon counts.
• Able to define and execute creative and stylish animations (vehicles, objects, characters).
• Working experience on PC or consoles is a major asset.
• Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
• Open-minded and outward-looking
• Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Wacom provided, full facilities equipped for your work.
- Lunch allowance, Tet Bonus (13th-month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Splendid river view from our city center office
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...).
- Soft-skill training internally and externally
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time & working place.
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Health Insurance
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 30 days (12 days annual leave, 01 birthday leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Videos To Watch
Location: Hanoi, VietnamDate posted: 2021-12-16