PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo, CA
SIE’s Global Design Center (GDC) Communications Design team is seeking a Graphic Designer who has a strong understanding of Branding, Concept Creation, Digital/Print Production, and Corporate Design.
- Provide support to Sr. Designers and Art Director in designing concepts and deliverables (digital/print) for corporate initiatives and communication
- Lead all aspects of projects through from concept, design, production, and delivery and ensure that all design goals are met
- Present design work to the team, partners and/or stakeholders clearly and effectively
- Provide oversight and support to ensure that SIE brand standards are followed
- Provide support and coordinate with stakeholders and/or vendors to complete design deliverables
- Collaborate with a diverse set of design partners, including graphic designers, product designers, and UI/UX designers
- A bachelor’s degree design or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Work proficiently in macOS environment
- Experience with understanding/creation of corporate design and brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of graphics, communications, print/production terminology, and concepts
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to oversee pre-press set-up process with print vendors
- Experience in strategic and conceptual graphic design spanning branding, typography, color, iconography, and/or digital illustration
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and standard methodologies
- Self-motivated, problem solver with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23