Global Process Manager (Commercial Finance/FP&A)
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
- The role is responsible for leading a team that covers Globalised processes that support the overall P&L
- Manages and coordinates the global processes, calendars and assumptions between FP&A and other business units
- Reporting to the Director Global FP&A but also liaising with various business partners and Global accounting teams
- Management and development of an international FP&A team of direct reports.
- Manage a team that oversees global inputs into the FP&A budget, forecast and monthly flashes covering OPEX, Cogs, Selling expenses and ancillary revenue streams
- Review assumptions and key drivers to facilitate plan preparation and coordinate across FP&A hub and Commercial Businesses
- Review scenario analysis on business areas – OPEX, Cogs, Ancillary Revenue etc.
- Review all submissions to Corporate Planning
- Participate in Global month-end reviews
- Work with teams to align FP&A calendar around global deliverables for all submissions to build FP&A P&L
- Align planning assumptions behind Business and Corporate requirements and provide guidance to business teams
- At least 6 years relevant experience or 4 years PQE in an FP&A function and of working with commercial teams or business
- Strong financial background with ability to evaluate financial impact of business decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA level an advantage).
- SAP / BW experience with experience of planning tools including their development and project management preferred
- Organised self-starter, with drive and ambition who thrives under pressure, and is capable of confidently working alongside the most senior stakeholders across the wider business.
- Intellectual bandwidth to manage multiple stakeholders across geographies and functional specialisms.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with a keen eye for detail – precision, accuracy, and adherence to deadlines
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present detailed analysis.
- Proven track record of similar roles/tasks in Global / Pan regional company in the subscription part of one of the below sectors:
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23