Global HR Manager
We're looking for a HR Manager to join our team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
At Hypixel Studios we are looking for applicants that are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for HR and have experience of working with both office based and a remote global workforce - ideally within an SME or start-up environment. Hypixel Studios is a fast paced constantly evolving company and the HR Manager needs to be able to move with the ebbs and flows of this exciting journey we are on.
Based in our Derry-Londonderry office, you will manage and lead the HR team having full HR responsibility for our global workforce.
Who you are:
- An experienced Global HR professional
- You have project management experience involving concept development through implementation and measurement stages
- Experience of employment law in diverse markets, and like to keep up to date
- High aptitude with digital technology and applications and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Trustworthy, empathetic, tenacious and self-motivated
- Natural leader
Some of your role:
- Staff management - supervise, lead, orient, guide and support the HR Team
- Employee and contractor relations - manage the employee relations function organisation wide
- Sensitive management of all disputes with regard to HR, both in-house and with external contractors and entities.
- Manage external vendors, particularly in relation to our global workforce
- Management of HR policies and procedures
- Oversee absent management system
- HR reporting to leadership
- Providing advice and support on a range of HR issues including terms and conditions of employment, family friendly policies, appraisal process, long term sick issues and other absence
- Minimum of 3+ years working as a HR Manager in a supervisory role in a global capacity
- Pro-active HR Generalist experience - comfortable partnering with the business and implementing projects and processes independently
- Be able to recognise and maintain confidentiality of work materials and issues
- Confident in core aspects of employment law and experienced in running complex ER matters
- Strong process, project and change management experience with proven ability to implement change initiatives successfully
- Fully CIPD qualified
- Recruitment and selection process experience
- Professional but approachable manner
- Continuous improvement mindset
We can offer:
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment
We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff. In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent. We recognize the value of diversity in every sense and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23