Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Analyze idea/design from Game Design/Producer.
- Propose/do research to find suitable solution.
- Implement/create New Ads Content based on design and feedback from other parties.
- Follow up and keep plan executed as schedule according to requirements (e.g., type of work & schedule) provided by Game Producers, Division Lead Developer and common work agreements with the different departments (i.e., Game Design, 2D & 3D Art) in order to achieve milestone contents delivery
- Collaborate with Ads Server Team and the Game Team in order to embed the New Ads Contents onto the host game using the Ads Server Tools and following the Gameloft Ads Processes.
- Report to relevant Division Lead Developer on daily basis ETA on task completion
- Report immediately to the relevant Division Lead Developer regarding any blockages, unresolved issues and other impediments to the production
- Write documents about the technical aspect of the project and take part in project Postmortem, especially technical part of it.
- Experienced on HTML5/web game development;
- Experienced with cloud platforms is a plus;
- Experienced with PixyJS is a plus;
- Experienced with Cocos creator is a real advantage;
- Knowledge of Game Development is a plus;
- Knowledge of WebGL and 3D Programming is a plus;
- Knowledge of React, ThreeJS, PixiJS is a plus;
- Knowledge of Cocos creator is a real advantage;
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies.
- Writing readable code that is easily usable by others
- Logic thinking
- Data structure + Algorithms
What you will gain:
- An allowance of 6,000,000 VND gross/month
- Be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
- Be a part of our multicultural team of talents and international exposure working with our team in South East Asia.
- Learn how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Join a fun and modern working space with a dedicated Gaming Area!
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: Internship_JS PRG_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamDate posted: 2021-12-16