The Fraud Protection team at Unity is responsible for ensuring the trust and safety of Unity Monetization services through a combination of threat modeling, data-driven policy, and machine learning. When advertisers advertise on Unity's ad network, our objective is to ensure that they reach real genuine customers.
We are looking for a Front End Developer who shares our passion building highly scalable services. As a key member of the team, your role will include developing and building UI interfaces to aid in the fight against fraud.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver a high-quality React-based web client for internal and external Stakeholders. As a software engineer, you'll use your abilities to build software that's high in quality, scalability, and resilience
- Collaborate directly with backend, data, and machine learning engineers and cross-functionally with Product Management, Business Intelligence, UX, and other business units to get results
- Offer mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow engineers
What we’re looking for
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks
- Experience in high efficiency, low latency web services, and web technologies
You might also have
- Experience with Redux, React Query
- Experience with TypeScript
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20