We are curious, and creative. Our offices worldwide champion an environment where employees are given opportunities to fuel their potential, push boundaries, and work on sophisticated challenges. The Unity engine is a flexible 3D development application that combines usability and raw engineering power. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from growing usability and power, to platform reach. Every employee at Unity gives to driving this company and its technology forward, reaching and supporting new markets and ensuring the Unity Community is among the most vocal, fostered, and supported in the world.
This role's main focus will be to engage and build links with the developer and education community with both existing and prospective customers. This means that you deliver eloquent, effective presentations and demos with technical content to small and large audiences and are the first point of contact for technical assistance for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Running, organizing, and attending meet-ups, conferences and other events throughout China
- Providing technical presentations and technology demos at trade shows and on customer sites
- Producing collateral and content (e.g. blog posts, example apps, videos, tutorials, tweets) to increase the virality of Unity and APIs in Chinese
- Building long-term relationships with technical decision makers and influencers within key accounts, government agencies and educational institutions
- Being an effective liaison between sales and product engineering, offering a local touch to our customers and regionalized feedback to our product development processes
- Who is looking for a role that will allow you to combine your technical insight with your communication skills and love for video game /Industrial application development
What we’re looking for
- To increase in the number of paid and free Unity users, games and other content being made with Unity within China
- Driven by number of successful seminars, conferences, customer presentations
- Driven by ability to technically support the sales cycle
- Building a high level of technical customer happiness
- The ability to address customers’ technical support needs
You might also have
- Who is looking for a role that will allow you to combine your technical insight with your interpersonal skills and love for video game development
- Be passionate about groundbreaking technology and APIs
- To win the hearts of our developers and customers in China
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Shanghai, ChinaDate posted: 2022-01-20