Enterprise Applications Admin – Microsoft 365
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Role: Enterprise Applications Admin – Microsoft 365
As a member of the Enterprise Applications team you will be supporting various Microsoft and mobile technologies both on-site as well as virtually.
The ideal candidate will provide support within a complex hybrid environment and collaborating closely with multiple teams spread globally. This will include Active Directory and Azure AD experience with focus on the M365 suite of tools including Exchange Online, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and future Unified Comms solution with Teams.
This Engineer will work closely with the technical lead within EU and other global regions to facilitate delivery of the Microsoft stack of applications and resolve technical complexities. Steady state work will form a key area for the successful applicant with ad-hoc Project based work.
Time management is critical, as are effective, professional communication skills. This team member will work within a dedicated team of IT professionals at the Central London office (currently remote) with support for global regions.
This role can be based remotely with an expectation to be on site once per month.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the Applications team on a day-to-day basis
- Handle steady state support tickets, logged in ServiceNow, related to Exchange Online/Messaging, Teams, SharePoint Online and various standard M365 applications
- Assist with the ongoing IT Apps services projects
- Be a technical lead for M365 migration efforts, bringing newly acquired PlayStation Studios into our SIE M365 tenant
- Proactively Identify problem areas and resolve where possible
- Raise risks and issues to the Enterprise Apps Team Lead
- Identify areas that can improve efficiency of delivery
- Assist in messaging issues from various endpoints
- M365 License Management
- Collaborate closely with local and Global support teams including Avanade/GISC
- Provide technical run books and support/build documentation for support staff
- Coordinate and validate work packages in technical deployments and projects
What we're looking for:
- Working knowledge and understanding of M365, Azure AD, Intune, hybrid, and cloud
- Experience of implementing and solving problems with M365 on-prem solutions
- Experienced level knowledge of Exchange Online as well as messaging gateways and coexistence between on-prem and the cloud based M365 products
- Performed M365 migrations, utilizing migration tools like ShareGate, Quest Migration Manager for Exchange, etc.
- Proficient in PowerShell for automation of administrative tasks
- Graph API scripting experience
- Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Apps management
- Understanding of SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of Active Directory 2008, 2012 along with DNS, SMTP & LDAP
- Experience of Outlook client management – configuration of user mail profiles, mounting PST files, plugins, troubleshooting, etc.
- Comfortable calling out identified risks to the SIE project team and communicating problems to senior executives and third-party vendors
- Experience with One Identity ARS Tools Suite would be advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Server OS technologies, Virtualization/VMWare, and Cloud solutions
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum methodology environment
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
- Free eye test and glasses voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive Pension
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23