Director, Loyalty and Engagement Marketing
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We are seeking a seasoned, highly motivated marketing leader who will oversee the brand marketing for loyalty and engagement programs for the PlayStation platform. The programs will transform how we engage and deepen brand affinity with our consumers across the world, ultimately driving incremental revenue and profitability for the company.
In this role, you will lead the marketing strategy, planning and execution for our global loyalty and engagement programs. The role also includes ensuring the programs’ marketing ladders up to and integrates with the overall company brand ecosystem. The role requires a robust understanding of loyalty and engagement mechanics and behaviors and trends; data analytics, campaign performance measurement, and life-cycle management. You will ensure that program marketing KPIs and business goals are met. We'd love to hear from you!
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Brand and Product Marketing
- Architect the marketing strategy and planning for the company’s loyalty and engagement programs
- Implement the efficient go-to-market approaches for the programs and execute tactics that drive awareness and engagement
- Drive continuous awareness, and affinity, through effective and innovative marketing programs across owned, earned, and paid channels
- Implement always on, effective marketing communications for programs that includes messaging of campaigns, new features and benefits, across key consumer touchpoints
- Oversee creative development of all marketing collateral for paid and owned channels
- Develop and define marketing KPI framework and linkage to business outcomes, continuously optimizing and improving performance over time
- Develop data and insights-based marketing strategies and tactics to drive incremental ROI against business objectives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop Omni-channel communication programs and measurement/testing plans, including CRM lifecycle programs and more
- Partner closely with business teams to find opportunities for offers and promotions relating to loyalty & engagement
- Collaborate closely with company’s brand teams and other cross-functional partners to ensure integration and alignment
- In partnership with the business team, collaborate with engineering and products teams to deliver new capabilities and features
- Deliver senior executive presentations on marketing strategy, campaigns, and performance
- Expert knowledge of marketing best practices in loyalty and consumer engagement fields
- Proven experience building and executing global brand strategies
- Robust marketing experience encompassing owned & paid channels in the loyalty field - specifically for global consumer brands
- Strong strategic problem solver with the ability to bring thought leadership and guidance for the cross functional teams the role partners with
- Experience both collaborating with, and leading cross-functional teams in a global matrixed organization
- Proven success in the development of impactful marketing communication across the consumer journey
- Experience translating insights and data into consumer value and marketing strategy
- Strong intuition for business and having robust analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative, in order to formulate POVs and adjust plans strategically in changing environments
- Superb written and verbal skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Flexible with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience working with business, product, and engineering teams
- Experience in eCommerce or Marketing Technologies, preferably in global organizations
- High level of curiosity and inventive thinking, with the desire to find innovative solutions
- Passion and knowledge of entertainment and media trends, consumer products, loyalty standard methodologies, consumer behaviors!
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (or relative qualification standard); MBA a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing, with tenure specifically related to loyalty and rewards programs, lifecycle engagement marketing
- Worked as part of a team that crosses multiple countries and time zones
- Experience analyzing and interpreting marketing data and presenting findings
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23